Speed, responsiveness, flexibility, cutting-edge technologies, short-term execution and high-quality…These are the key features that describe digital printing. Ideal for short runs, digital printing allows a direct transfer of digital information to paper. With its digital printing machines, the Pulsio Print team can fulfil your orders for a small number of products with the quality of traditional printing technology.
Xerox Versant 180 – Color Printing
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS for sharpness, detailed shadows, and bright highlights; 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP rendering without down sampling for Ultra HD performance; Halftone Screens for smoother, crisper resolution and improved gradients; 150, 175, 200, 300, 600 Clustered Dot; 150, 200 Rotated Line Screen; FM Stochastic Screen.
- It’s a compact—but powerful—production press printing at 80 ppm.
- Wide media latitude, with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm.
- Automated registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within one millimeter.
- High-performance press features combine with the convenience and walkup simplicity of scanning and copying.
- Feeding and inline finishing versatility create opportunities for the higher-margin, higher-profit applications your competition can’t offer. Print everything from envelopes to banners to full bleed booklets.
- With an Average Monthly Printing Volume (AMPV) of up to 80,000 and a maximum monthly duty cycle of 750,000, you can keep up with demand and grow your business, month after month.
Xerox Nuvera 288 – B&W Printing
- The Xerox Nuvera® foundation comprises essential elements for incredible, offsetlevel image quality. It offers 4800 x 600 dpi and up to 156 lpi, plus the cost and time efficiencies associated with digital.
- Faster and more RIPs. An advanced Dual Core Processor plus Parallel Raster Image Processing (RIP) means the Xerox Nuvera® gets your jobs in and out of the gate in a hurry. Your jobs are processed quickly and in the most efficient way possible.
- Lightning-quick machine and finishing speeds. You can complete your jobs in less time than ever before with machine speeds of up to 314 duplexed images per minute. On top of that, finishing speeds are close to machine-rated speeds, so you can complete your jobs quickly.
- More uptime, more often. The Xerox Nuvera® offers Pass Through Programming that enables you to keep your system up and running even when you’re waiting for service. You’ll enjoy more uptime, more often, ensuring you are able to meet your deadlines and productivity goals.
- Resolution: Print: 4800 x 600 dpi; RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi; Line Screens: 85, 106, 125, 134, or 156 lpi.
- Digital colour on-demand press – high print speed of up to 71 colur pages/minute
- Singular image quality – matchless clarity and precision with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi x 8 bit full colour resolution and Simitri® HD polymerised toner
- Advanced colour processing technologies – absolute consistency with S.E.A.D. II imaging, FM screening, stability monitoring, density control
- Leading media & Finishing capabilities – sophisticated media management and inimitable finishing versatility, incl. booklet making, perfect binding, multi (GBC) punching
Xerox iGen 4
Xerox iGen4 Press delivers important benefits – high print quality, automation and productivity. The machine offers vivid colour reproduction that can compete with offset printing and sophisticated colour management tools that provide consistent, high-quality photo printing. High levels of automation make it easy for the operator and maintain consistent print quality.
The machine can print almost 4 million pages a month with short preparation time for each order. It also takes care of the environment by using non-toxic inks, reducing material wastage and 97% of its inputs are recycled or recyclable. The maximum supported format is 364 x 571 mm.
- Coated: gloss, matte, dull, silk
- Uncoated, textured, specialty stocks
- Recycled, perforated, tabs, transparencies, a wide variety of labels, synthetics
- DocuCard, NeverTear, DuraPaper™
- Mixed-stock jobs supported at rated speed
- No drying time before coating